Dealing with stupidity and raging hormones

Monday, June 16, 2008

Well, everything has started to pile on all of a sudden this semester. It's about that time in the semester when the teachers decide to pile on all of the projects and tests. I have a hard time dealing with people recently considering these crazy hormones and going to school makes it a bit difficult to keep away from people. I think I need a sign to wear around my neck that says something like "pregnant woman liable to bite your head off at any sign of stupidity". It would also help me if said stupid people also wore a sign around their necks just to let me know what I'm dealing with. I'm really glad that there is only one month left of the semester but it would be nice if it were over now. Well, I wasn't planning on this being a rant but it looks like that's what it's turned into...

0 comments: