Random Pictures

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is just going to be a random post with some pictures that I like.

I've been trying to get a picture of Emma pulling her binkie out of her mouth but I haven't gotten a very good one. It is kinda funny but very frustrating when she wont stop doing it in the middle of the night. When she is going to sleep she likes to hold onto the binkie with her fingers tucked between the binkie and her mouth. This causes a problem because when she moves she yanks it out and then she starts crying that she doesn't have it any more.

This is the closest I could get to a picture of it:


After she takes the binkie out, the fists automatically go in. She always has to have something in her mouth and since she doesn't keep the binkie in any more then it is usually her fists or any toy she can get her hands on.




The other day we took Emma outside to help Mike with a group project so we had to dress her up all warm. We put her beanie on her (she looked like a gangster with just that on; it was pretty funny) and then we put her Pooh sleep sack thing over it. The sleep sack has a hood on it with ears and it was so cute I just had to take a picture.



A lady in our ward makes quilts for all the new babies in the ward. Emma wasn't born in the ward but since she was blessed in the ward she made us one anyways. It is beautifully made and looks like it would last forever. Here is a cute picture of Emma laying on it.


I really loved this picture. Emma has started cuddling into people now when we hold her. Here is her cuddling into her daddy. She looks so cute and tiny with him. People keep telling me "she is sooo small" and I just want to say, "have you seen her parents???". I know she is small but I really don't need to hear it from everyone. She is plenty healthy and still in a good weight range for her age so why does it matter? haha, anyways, off the random tangent...


Well, that pretty much covers everything going on right now. I plan on taking some family pictures pretty soon so I'll have to post those when I do take them.

1 comments:

Scully said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Such adorable pictures! I can't wait to see you guys today! Hope you are hungry - the smallest turkey I could find was 11lbs! And I forgot that all my mom's recipes make enough to feed an army. And I don't think your daughter is too small. She is just right. Although I think at some point we need a picture of her and the Peanut together, just for fun!