Moving on... to new stages of life

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Well, Mime is now officially a college graduate! yay! I'm so proud of him. :) We went to the ceremony on Friday night. It was pretty nice and some of the speakers were really good. A couple of them could have used a few less minutes but overall it was good. The one really bad part was that apparently the air conditioning wasn't working because it was really hot in there, especially with the number of people that were packed in there. It was really exciting to see Mime get up and to hear his name read and everything. His sister and Dad came up too which was nice because I had people to sit with for the 4 hours of the ceremony. After the graduation we all went and got pie which was really yummy. Overall it was a great night! I can't believe we are done with the whole BYU-I experience and will be moving on to the next stage... grad school!

Here are some pictures of the night:

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh Jenny! Look I found your blog! I can't believe your mo left me! I'm so sad they moved! Keep your blog updated with tons of pics of Emma ok????? Can't wait to see her soon!!! Love you!

kandra said...

Congratulations Mike. We should get ourselves some cool BYU-Idaho Alumni license plate covers or something.

Brian