Wow, time sure flies!

Friday, August 22, 2008

I can't believe my baby is 2 weeks old already! It seems like it was just yesterday that we were in the hospital. I can only imagine how fast time will continue to fly. She is even sleeping 4 hours at a time some nights already. I am still loving being a mommy! My family is going to be here tomorrow to meet her for the first time (for everyone except my mom). I'm so excited to be able to show her off to them! Nothing too eventful has really happened recently, mostly because we are all too tired to do anything eventful but we have all been getting used to our new schedules. I do have to say I am SO grateful to have such a wonderful husband! I don't think I would have survived without him. He has given me so many breaks so that I could get some more sleep or just take a bath. When he is not giving me a break then he is usually helping with the house work. He is also so cute with Emma (she is going to be such a Daddy's girl). He has been so awesome, I love him!

0 comments: