Life can be hectic...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

even when nothing is really going on.

So we haven't really done much for the past 7 weeks except take care of Emma yet I still can't seem to find time to do anything. When I do get time to do something my top priorities are usually: sleep, eat, clean the house, take a shower; in that order. I've really taken for granted how much time I have gotten to myself since Mike has been home most of the time since we've had Emma. Unfortunately Mike had to start work and school again this last Wednesday so now I'm on my own most of the time. I feel so lucky to have had him home for so long to help with Emma. It gets kind of lonely during the day now so I've been super excited for this weekend. Luckily Mike doesn't have any classes on Fridays so its been really nice to have him around again.

I'm really excited for next week because I get to go home and see my family for a week! woohoo! They've moved since I was down there last so I get to see their new house and I get to take Emma to meet some of my friends and family while I am down there! The only thing I'm a little nervous about is traveling and flying alone with Emma. She wont take a bottle still so I'm going to have to nurse her on the plane. To make it even worse, the only seats open on the plane were middle seats between 2 people. That could be interesting but I'm sure it will all work out. I just made a baby wrap to make it easier to carry Emma through the airport. I love it and it's so easy to use! I'll have to take a picture and post it on here of her in her wrap.

Well, until then here are some pictures I took of her recently:


I love the smile in this one
and I love her eyes in this one

0 comments: