We've been sick

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We've been sick for the last few days and are still trying to get over it. Emma had a fever, her first one ever, on Sunday and was so sick she slept most of the day. Now she has a cough which keeps waking her up while she is sleeping so we haven't gotten much sleep either. I got sick on Monday and Mike took great care of me. He let me sleep most of the day away while he took care of Emma and the house. I feel a lot better now except for the cough. Poor Mike got sick last night and then had to go to classes today. Here is a picture of our poor sick little girl. Doesn't she look sad?


Emma has started talking a lot these days (just baby talk) and it is sooo cute! She just started today saying dadadada. haha. She goes on and on. She also says nananana when she is mad about something. She also loves water bottles a lot and she loves to get little drinks of water from mommy's. She gets so excited whenever she sees it.

She likes to play with any bottle though so Mike let her have his left overs. I guess we are probably starting bad habits really early with this one.


This is just a random photo but Mike got a new hat and put it on Emma and it was pretty cute. She looks a little gangster-ish but still cute. She also happens to be wearing the onsie that her aunt gave her that says "Rock stars don't need naps". haha.

3 comments:

Scully said...

Love the pics! Maybe it is because of recent events, but I so wish I lived even closer and could come spend the evening or baby-sit while you and Michael go out or just sleep!

Jenny said...

I was just telling Mike the other day after you left that I wished you lived closer so that we could get together more often! Maybe we can get together this weekend even if we don't go to Moses Lake.

Sarah said...

sorry you have been sick! NO fun. I am not ready for that. Man, little Emma is soooooo adorable. If I didn't love mine so much I would ask to switch. What a little doll. I hope you are all feeling better. I love the rock stars don't do naps. That's great. Did you get my blog invite yet?