She's getting so big!

Friday, March 6, 2009

It seems like Emma has been growing up so fast recently. She's started really trying to crawl and I think she is going to be able to soon. She scoots her knees up under her belly and pushes up on her elbows but then she ends up moving backwards if she goes anywhere at all. I keep trying to get it on video but she wont do it whenever I have the camera out. This was the best I could get. She has also started putting her hands out in the air and kicking with her feet so she looks like she is trying to fly. I'm not quite sure what she is doing.


She has also started eating really well so we've started feeding her 3 meals a day. She loves food and gets so excited when I get the spoon out. We've been feeding her little pieces of whatever we're eating which she is so thrilled about. A few of the things she's tried are bread, avocado, rice, strawberries and potatoes. She spit the rice right back out even though I mushed it up with my fingers before giving it to her. I tried (again) a couple nights ago to feed her peas but she does not like the green stuff. She will quit eating anything after that because she doesn't trust me any more. So it took us a few meals before she would willing eat from the spoon again. She obviously got her fathers picky-ness.


She has also gotten really good at sitting up by herself, well when she wants to anyways. We still have to sit behind her because she tends to decide she is done and just throws herself over.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cutie. Sounds like she is right there with Ella: Growing up so fast from one day to the next!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

she is so stinkin cute, she has beautiful eyes!!!

Tell your Father in Law congrats from David and Tiffany on the engagement, that is exciting!