Just an update

Monday, January 19, 2009

I meant to write about this before but I forgot. About a week ago Emma started rolling all around the living room finally. She can roll from front to back and back to front but seems to have given up on rolling front to back recently. This is soo annoying because she hates being on her stomach and freaks out and starts crying and flailing her arms. So I roll her back over and within seconds she's rolled herself back onto her stomach. gah! It's a good thing she's cute! haha. I need to put a video up of her rolling but I haven't gotten it onto the computer yet.

She has also started trying to blow rasberries. It is pretty funny and cute because she sticks her tongue out but automatically it curls up her lip which doesn't exactly work for blowing rasberries. If you blow one at her though she sticks her tongue out and blows. This usually results in drool down her chin but she thinks it is hilarious.

On another note, I was just called as our wards new primary secretary. I am so excited to be in primary because I have always loved being in there better than Relief Society but I'm a bit overwhelmed with the calling. I don't feel like I will ever get the hang of it but I'm sure it will all come to me eventually. Hopefully sooner than later.

Well, sorry for todays lack of pictures. I will try to get that video up soon.

2 comments:

kandra said...

We have the same calling! sweet deal

Sarah said...

Hey Jenny! I am so happy to find you in the blogging world. It's so fun to read about your little girl. Mine doesn't roll, but she does blow raspberries. It's so fun!